No products in the basket.
Your use of this website is governed by our terms and conditions. Please ensure you have read and understood them in addition to this policy.
- dookshop.com is operated by The Dookshop Limited, a company registered in Nigeria (RC No. 1059081) whose registered office is at 36 Adedeji Obasa Street, Iju-Ishaga, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Our Promise to You
- We respect, and are committed to protecting your privacy and will always be guided by the following in processing your personal data and any other relevant legislation.
- We promise not sell any information that identifies you to any third party without your consent and any information you give to Dookshop will be held with the utmost care and security.
What Sorts Of Information Do We Collect
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and payment card details.
- Information about the products and services you purchase from us.
- Information such as your computer’s IP address and anonymous information collected from cookies when you are browsing our website.
- Information from other sources like social media providers, marketing and research companies, as well as information that is publicly available.
How We Will Use The Information
- The information we collect may be used to:
- Process your orders;
- Help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud;
- Conduct market research, either ourselves or by using reputable agencies;
- Conduct statistical analysis;
- Help us understand more about you as a customer and how you shop on Dookshop so that we can serve you better;
- Help us to develop this website to make your shopping easier in the future;
- Contact you about our products and services if you’ve consented;
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you have raised.
Who Might We Share Your Information With
- The information we collect might be shared with:
- Reputable partners, suppliers or agencies so they can process your personal information on our behalf…but only where they meet our strict standards on the processing of data and security!
- New Dookshop companies that we may develop in the future, either on our own or with others.
Keeping You Informed about Dookshop’s Products and Services
- The information we communicate to you may be sent by email, SMS, social media, post or via telephone provided you have consented to us doing so. You can opt out of this anytime.
Links to Other Websites
Sharing Your Thoughts
- When using our website, you may be able to share information through social networking accounts like Facebook and Twitter. For example when you ‘like’, ‘share’ or review our products. When doing this your personal information may be visible to other users of those sites, Dookshop’s or this website. Please remember it is your responsibility to set appropriate privacy settings on your social network accounts so you are comfortable with how your information is used and shared.
- We treat all the information we hold securely and with the utmost care.
- Your payment details are stored on our system in an encrypted format and can only be accessed when you place an order using your user name or email address and password.
- Please be aware that we will only ever contact customers requesting confirmation of account details if your card is declined at the point of payment (this is not the same as the automatic pre authorisation which happens when you order your products online), or in certain circumstances when a refund to your card is required as Customer Care Team do not have access to your payment card details.
- We advise you never to enter your account number or password into an email or after following a link from an email.
- In order to provide a safe, secure shopping environment for all customers and to ensure we only serve genuine customers, Dookshop reserves the right to use reputable security devices and systems as necessary.
- Any changes will be posted on this website and will take effect immediately.
Last Updated: September 25, 2015.